Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend Recap

We enjoyed our beautiful weather this weekend-we are having a super cool summer which I will NOT complain about ;) although we are only half way through...so I better keep my mouth shut.
We have this AMAZING farmers market where we live, and we stocked up on tons of organic fruit, veggies and odd and ends. I am making little miss Aubri's food so the fresher the better. I came across Dragon Fruit?? What the?? So at 26, I tried it for the first time-YUM and now I am jealous that my 7 month old has tried it WAY earlier than I :

Organic Dragon Fruit, Blackberries and Blueberries

Loving the Dragon Fruit

Family breakfast and making our rounds (Target, Home Goods, Mall) ended our awesome Saturday *doing backflips*

Then....Sunday rolled around and we woke up to a stair climbing baby- that's right, little Miss is climbing STAIRS. We ended the weekend with some family swim.




Big Girl

Breakfast with Daddy

Add caption

 
 

Sandbox!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment