Monday, February 15, 2016

"HELLO"

It has been literally been foreverrrrrrr. I have had way too many life events happen to even begin to catch up from my last post- so I will just start as of currently.

We welcomed sweet baby Ophelia Marie to the world on September 3rd 2015. I can't believe we are a family of four! Ophelia is the reason I am blogging again. I loved being able to look back at all the fun and not so pretty things Aubriella did. PLUS I forget all the small day to day things that the girls do, this is the perfect place for me to document them all. Believe me there are LOTS of moments I want to cherish forever....or at least look back on and laugh.

P.S. can I just say how obsessed I am with Adele? someone please find a way to get into her show without spending $800!

No comments:

Post a Comment