Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DIY Baby Tracker

I am realizing how fast babies grow, it's true that if you blink you'll miss it! So, I wanted to create a way to keep track of her growing each month. I wish I would have started this when she was born, but better late than never. Here is what I came up with:


4 Months Old
Height: 24"
Weight: 14.14 lbs
Head: 16.3"
Sleeping: Aubriella is sleeping great, for me. We start her bedtime routine at 7 pm which consists of bath, read to her, put her down. Most nights she wakes up again around 12-1am and then falls asleep again until 6 am.
Milestones: Laughs all the time, reaches for her toys and holds her head and arms up when on her tummy. Also, her reflux is under control and manageable, woohoo!
Fun moment: When she first laughed, we have been trying for weeks to get it out of her. It's the cutest thing and now she does it all the time.
Bad moment: Took her shopping on Mother's Day, and she managed to potty through her diaper on her new cute outfit in the store! Thank goodness I packed a change of clothes!
Teeth: No teeth yet, which means no teething either :) She does LOVE to put her hands and everything else in her mouth for now.
Feeding: Still on Similac Alimentum. Her doctor switched her to less food, more often. So I have her eating 1 1/2 oz- 2 oz every 2 hours and she is a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment