Thursday, May 23, 2013

Here comes excitement-followed by terror and anxiety!

hello. So, I had the BIGGEST surprise last night. My husband came home early (which is back-flip worthy) to surprise me with a mini get-away to Palm Desert next weekend! There was happiness and hugs and kisses-immediately followed with a HUGE question, is this a baby free get-away?
Needless to say, it is.....
Aubri is a little over 4 months, never having left my side from the moment she was born, can I handle two whole nights away!?  Holy Cow that's a long time!




Let's take a look at where we'll be staying and what we'll be doing with this NEW baby-free time we will be having, maybe it will ease my anxiety :)




Not too shabby! 


OKAY, really!? I might be getting a little more excited :)
 

YUM! I think miss ella will be just fine at grandma and grandpas


 


I will have to do some major stress relief this week to prepare to leaving my precious baby girl for two days, but it looks like we have a lot of fun ahead of us! Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment