Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Post baby workout

I am excited to share my fintess plan, it's worked great for me! I gained 24lbs durning my pregnancy but I didn't lose 24lbs when I delivered! My first week home I lost a lot of weight im thinking due to lack of sleep lol. I was also breastfeeding, which helped. But I still had to lose about 5 lbs...eating right and exercise is my secret!  BORING

I started by setting a goal. Peronally I just wanted to run a mile, then after a week of running that goal became 2, then 3, and so on. Now I am planning on running the Long Beach Marathon in October! 

I run EVERY morning. I find this works best for me because otherwise I wont. I am WAY to tired by the end of the day to do it then. I typically run around 7 am, and I try to eat breakfast after I run. I do this so my body would burn my bodies fat, not my food. 

After I run, I immeditatly drink a protein shake and usually have an eggwhite and spinach omelet. 

I follow my breakfast with snacks every two hours. Anywhere from nuts to hard boiled eggs, fruit or veggies. I sometimes throw in a Luna Bar for a cheat.

Lunch almost always consists of a large salad and dinner is my splerge, with meat and some type of potato or rice  and veggies. 

And thats it! It has worked great for me, got me back down to 110 lbs and feeling healthy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment