Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend RECAP

We survived our weekend away from baby Brella. Well, 26 hours to be exact:) I can't tell you how AMAZING the resort was. We used every last amenity this fabulous place had to offer. The cool 109 degrees made for a little sweat at the pool, but my ice cold Vodka Tonic balanced me out. The room, the food, the service, the gondola ...I could go on and on, if you are in the Palm Springs area it's a MUST to stay at! OR, at least eat there...the tepan grill chef actually flings shrimp into your mouth, no fork required-sign me up!
 
Aside from all this fabulous-ness, I must say I am now apart of the 'I have been apart from my baby group!' Feels good and I can now check it off my list, because I wont be leaving Aubriella again for 10 years lol. Do you remember your first night away from your baby!? I feel like no one can do my job like I can ( even if my amazing parents were watching her )
 
That being said, for my OWN comfort I created a emergency and how to binder and packing system for Aubriella's overnight stay, which I will share on my next DIY post. For now, here are some happy pictures of this beautiful place, enjoy :)
Room view
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gondola Ride through the hotel


YES, the onion volcano is on fire
 
Midnight room service.. beer, milk and cookies = a MUST on Broguiere vacations
 
 
"Cowboy" one of the 5 resort parrots!
 
 
 
The Hubs
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment