Thursday, January 30, 2014

Birthdays and Beach Days

I can't remember the last time I was on here! :( Life does that sometimes, it gets so busy you don't have time to do the little things you enjoy. Here is an update from our last blog, Aubriella turned 16 I mean 1!!!! hehe. I am a blogger FAIL because I was SO busy at the party that I forgot to get pictures of all the adorable decorations I made!:( I will post the links to where I found the directions for everything- hope it inspires someone to DIY their next party.

 It was "Shabby Chic" theme, so we used up her old birth announcement milk bottles as cups for the guests and had babies breath in mason jars as center pieces. I created two banners-similar here

I also did a fabric banner for around her high chair- precious and EASY it took 10 minutes! Similar here

I wanted "kids food" because we had party trays for all the adult guests. So I created a kids table, which had a basket of her favorite Peter Rabbit Squeeze Pouches, Zucchini Muffins (her fav, I make them) a huge bowl of fruit and Chicken Meatballs (I also make).

Finally, I had all the tables covered in Butcher Paper- cheap and easy, also went with the theme. I am so excited for the years to come, I LOVE planning parties!





Here is our big girl on her "actual birthday"looking SO cute
Shirt: Carters
 
 
 
 
The weekend following her big party, we were having some awesome weather here so we decided to take Aubriella to the beach. We had a great time! This car is amazing:
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment