Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Crackers- Easiest Recipe EVER!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, we had a very nice Christmas this year:) Aubriella's first!
I for one love getting together with all the family and the decorations- But what I seriously look forward to the most is my Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Crackers. I make them every year, and they are a HIT. They are SUPER delish and so, so easy. Here is my step by step on how to make them. I have to warn you, it is SUPER simple :)

Here are ALL the ingredients
 


Ingredients:
Almond Bark 2 packages
Peanut Butter creamy
Ritz crackers 2 boxes

 
Step 1. Make a peanut butter sandwich with all the crackers
 
Step 2. Melt the Almond Bark according to directions on package. I split the chocolate into two pieces.
You will have TWO batches and I have found that glass bowls work best, easier to clean.
The chocolate dries quickly, so you will have to clean the same bowl over twice or use two separate bowls:)
 
Step 3. Drop the Ritz cracker into the chocolate, then cover entire cracker
 
 
 
Step 4. Place on wax paper and let dry- DONE, seriously it's that easy :)
 
ENJOY
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment