Sunday, December 22, 2013

Baby Girl Nursery

I am FINALLY getting around to posting all about Aubriella's nursery- 11 months later...:(

I had the most amazing time picking out paint colors and furniture- I was able to create my dream nursery for her and I am so happy to share all the details.

Chair purchased here, it was from Walmart, can you believe it?
Crib and changing table are both from Ikea
 
Tutorial coming soon on the DIY bow holder, here in the top right of the picture as well as the "A" in the picture below.

You can't see it too good in this picture, but her crib bedding is AMAZING. We purchased it from Carousel Designs. I loved using them, their products are high quality and very stylish.
 
Her walls are my favorite, my incredible hubs did all the work himself ( I highly recommend hiring/using someone) The taping off and measuring the stripes PLUS adding a chair rail....definitely needed help with all that :) Hope this inspires you to get creative with your nursery!
XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment