Thursday, December 5, 2013

DIY Chalkboard Tracker 10 Months

Here she is, growing WAY too fast. This month I could barely get the picture taken because she wants to go go go! I guess the days of sitting my little baby down are over-forever lol

 
10 Months
Height: 27  inches ( I wrote it wrong on the chalkboard-mommy brain:))
Weight: 21 lbs
Head: 18.75 inches
Sleeping: FINALLY you are sleeping. We started "sleep training" you the night before Halloween, wouldn't recommend that. You had a few hard nights but once I realized you needed to cry a 'little' you started sleeping! I thought you would cry for hours, but it seriously was 3 minutes- woohoo! Now like clock work you go down 2 hours after you wake up and three hours after you wake from the first nap you go down again. We now start the bedtime routine at 5:30 and you're out by 6:30. You're a happier baby because of all this. Can I get an AMEN :)
Milestone: Running lol seriously you are crazy and says 'MOM'
Fun Moment: You started making the cutest scrunchy smiley face at everyone, just because you KNOW you're cute:) You feed the dog every meal by leaning over the high chair and putting your hand out. You also love taking the shoes off the shoe rack at the front door. LOTS of fun this month, big changes.
Bad Moment: Fell face first onto a toy at Grandma and Grandpas house and cut your upper lip.
Teeth: You have two top teeth! They came in at the same time.
Feeding: You no longer let me feed you- I now make all your food in muffin tins and you feed yourself, such a big girl. You are a great eater, you eat everything.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment