Monday, July 1, 2013

A little weekend recap :)

It is HOT here, I am already complaining...I know. Our weather in southern cali is pretty one season-which is awesome, but between July and September it gets a little too hot for me, unless of course I am in a bikini sipping a drink.

Other than our awesome weather- we had a FUN weekend! Aubri is full on eating twice a day now, which makes me so happy. Fun to watch her try new foods. PLUS we had a fun packed fam bam day in Santa Monica at the opening of our dear friends church, Antioch.

LOVE it out in LA-I feel my soul wants a city life sometimes....


Prunes!




Prunes are her FAV, although by these cute faces you can't tell



 
 
We spent some time at the park right by our house, Aubriella is loving the scenery.
Romper: Target Headband: Sunshine Baby Bands
 


No comments:

Post a Comment