Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weekend recap- We're back!

It feels like I haven't posted in SO long, we have been busy over at the Broguiere house :( But it feels good to be back!
 
Let me catch you up....
 
 
 
 
As you can tell we are swimming-well learning the basics :) She LOVED it until we dunked them real quick under water.
 
 
 
 
 
We ate and LOVED blueberries!!
 
 
 
 
 


 
My family had a SURPRISE birthday party and for my 'Nanny' ...great aunt.... We also remembered my Uncles life, who went to be with God a year ago. It was a beautiful day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This is miss Ella being super cute, she's always extra sweet in the morning's.

Hope you all have been GREAT- I'll be posting another DIY project this week-so stay tuned!

XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment