Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DIY Chalkboard Baby Tracker

July 30, 2013

6 Months

I cannot believe another month has flown by! BIG milestones this month with Aubriella, so cute!


 
 

6 Months
Height: 26 inches ( got a bad read last month)
Weight: 17.2 lbs
Head: 17 3/4 "
Sleeping: I don't want to jinx it, BUT she is sleeping much better at night. She still wakes up every 2.5-3 hours but only to put her paci back in- doesn't need to eat. She goes down very easy most nights, I think she is used to her routine-YEA mom :)
Milestone: She began crawling AND pulling herself up and standing on things in ONE day. She is MUCH happier now that she can move around freely
Fun Moment: Swimming with her, it is amazing to see their natural ability to kick and blow bubbles at such a young age.
Bad Moment: I was talking with an employee at the local pet food store when she decided to projectile vomit all over me. I am FINALLY to the point where I'm not embarrassed anymore, but I felt bad for the young girl to witness it.
Teeth: Officially teething-loving the Hylands Teething Tablets
Feeding: Eating SO many fun foods. I make her food for her, so I'm having fun too. She's a great eater-blueberries, green beans, squash, chicken, all fruits, peas...the list goes on and on. I feed her something new everyday. Eating formula the same, 6 oz every 3 or so hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment