Thursday, July 25, 2013

DIY Swim Instructor Gift

Summer is here and I'm sure most of you are swimming a TON- like us :) Aubriella had the sweetest swim instructor and it made the class so fun. I wanted to do something nice for her, being around a bunch of babies all day is hard lol

This is what I came up with- I found the printable on Pinterest and created my own little treat bag of fish for her-cute right!?

I First printed off these cute pre-made templates and cut them out
Next, I found these basic party bags from Michaels
I added a piece of tape to the back of the printable and attached them to either side of the bag, Once they were where I wanted them- I hot glued the corners on
 
I forgot to take a before picture, but I just bought two bags of JUJU Fish from Albertson's- it was the perfect amount!
SO cute!, I added a bow to the top of each bag with hot glue- you can do whatever you want! This is the front of the bag.
 
Here is the back of the bag.

Happy crafting!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment